The cab EOS sleeve printing system is a great entry level solution for printing continuous or ladder style heat shrink sleeves, labels, tags, and more. The center justified printing system keeps the print head level for quality printing on thick stocks and allows you to print and cut inline. The printing system includes the EOS printer with full cutter, NiceLabel Designer Express software that will allow you to design and print sleeves or labels with static or variable information, an external unwind stand that will hold up to 20” outside diameter rolls of shrink sleeve, a 2.36” x 984’ resin ribbon for high durability printing on heat shrink sleeves and 2 hours of online training and support where a Dasco specialist will assist you in getting your system set up and running quickly. By the end of the set-up and training you will have designed and be printing your sleeves. If you need production quality system or the ability to perforate sleeves we recommend the Squix M sleeve printing solutions.
This kit includes:
- One cab EOS1 300dpi Printer
- One cab EOS Cutter attachment (will not cut with perforations)
- Nicelabel Designer Express 2017 Software Package for label design
- External Unwind Stand for shrink sleeve rolls (Max 20" Outside Diameter)
- One Resin Ribbon for high durability shrink sleeve printing
- 2 hours of online training and setup support with a Dasco Solutions Consultant