Zebra GC420t Desktop Printer - 203 dpi - Thermal Transfer - Ethernet
- 32 bit RISC Processor
- EPL2® and ZPLII® programming languages
- Triple Connectivity: Serial, USB and Parallel
- 4 ips maximum print speed
- OpenACCESS™ design for easy media loading
- Linear & 2-D barcode symbologies
- Provides printer administration, management, alerting capabilities and more for Windows
- ENERGY STAR® qualified to save money throughout its lifecycle
Zebra’s feature-rich GC420t™ desktop printer brings Zebra quality, durability and reliable performance to many low to medium volume, direct thermal printing applications. The printer’s compact, space-saving design contains a powerful 32-bit processor for fast label throughput, and 8 MB Flash memory for increased storage of fonts and graphics.
The GC420t supports media widths up to 4.25” for standard desktop applications. It also includes both EPL2™ and powerful ZPL II® programming languages—making it easy to integrate with other Zebra printers. Peeler/dispenser option extends the printer’s versatility to meet an even greater variety of applications. It has a dual-wall framed construction and all-metal printhead to reduce replacement parts and decrease printer downtime.