Brady BMP41 Portable Printer w/ AC Adapter - 300 dpi
The BMP41 printer is a highly adaptable portable solution that can utilize Brady brand printing cartridges or continuous tapes and die-cut labels up to one inch in width. The BMP41 can also perform in stand-alone or peripheral modes making it easily convertable for many functions.
- 300 dpi
- 1in Max Print Width
- Portable Stand-Alone or Peripheral Printer w/ 2.6in LCD display and full QWERTY Keyboard
The BMP®41 Portable Label Printer is a mid-range handheld labeling solution that can print die-cut or continuous labels up to 1 in. wide and up to 250 labels per day.
- Handheld label printer for creating multi-line labels to identify wires, panels, circuit boards and any other industrial items
- QWERTY keyboard contains letters A to Z, numbers 0 to 9, and backlit LCD graphics display for easier labeling even in low-lit areas
- Prints in different text sizes ranging from 4 point to 103 point in a single color
- Compatible with Brady M Series label tape cartridges to enable printing of various label styles and widths.