Afinia CP950 Packaging Printer -1600 dpi
Print full-color on envelopes, cardstock, boxes, and other inkjet-receptive materials up to 10mm in thickness and up to 40" (1016mm) in length. Full bleed capability under 8.6" (218mm) Produce up to 9,000 #10 envelopes in an hour.
- Volume: 1,000 – 100,000+ prints/month
- Ink Cost/Label: Extremely Low
- Ink Type: Dye
- Print Speed: Fast
- Max Print Width: 8.66 In (220 mm)
- Material Width: 3-10.5 in (76-266 mm)
- Material Thickness: Up to 10 mm
The CP950 Envelope and Packaging Printer is built with Memjet’s Sirius print engine, featuring a stationary printhead for ultimate speed, quality, and reliability. The printhead can be raised or lowered, allowing for printing on a range of porous and inkjet-coated media substrates of varying thicknesses (up to 10 mm).
Industrial design and high production speed combine with exceptional image quality to produce full-color prints on a wide variety of media types. Produce vibrant, colorful prints in high resolution up to 1600 DPI. Job sizes from small to large are economical, with five high-capacity 250ml CMYKK ink cartridges delivering an ultra-low cost per print.
Optional Conveyor System
Extend the functionality and output potential of your CP950 with a conveyor system that neatly gathers printed materials into a stack or drops them into a deep tray for easy collection.
- Media thickness up to 10 mm
- Print up to 8,000 #10 envelopes/hour
- Conveyor output available
- Intuitive touchscreen interface