Cleaning Cartridge Ethanol 110ml for EBS-250
Hazardous Item: Extra charges will apply if expedited shipping is selected. Ships UPS.
Cleaning Procedure: Ethanol Based Ink
- The print nozzle on the face of the printer should be sprayed with the Ethanol External Cleaning Solution (EBS2A001ER) and dry the nozzle plate face with a microfiber cloth.
- Every two days: Purge the unit by flushing the system using the Acetone Cleaning Cartridge (Black Ethanol EBSTS4A026, Food Grade Ethanol Brown EBSTS4A010, Red EBSTS4A009, Blue EBSTS4A008)
- Power down the printer
- Remove the ink cartridge
- Before Installing a cleaning cartridge, ensure you have the proper cartridge or the printer will not accept it. Your cleaning cartridge should match the type of ink your printer is configured to print.
- Power on the printer and printer will begin to pressurize, wait for the printer to complete pressurization
- In a well-ventilated area rapidly press the trigger three times, hold the trigger down on the third press.
- The unit will sound three beeps
- Point the unit towards a scrap piece of cardboard/hazmat container
- The unit will sound two beeps then fire all 16 nozzles at once
- Purge the unit for approximately. 10-15 seconds, then release the trigger.
- Power down the unit and install the ink cartridge to prevent dust and contaminants from entering the unit.
This product requires hazmat certification to ship and is nonrefundable unless the unopened product can be returned to Dasco.
Cleaning cartridge for EBS-250 Ethanol-based printers