Code CR2600 Barcode Scanner Kit-Handle-BT-Embedded Modem
- High-speed, omnidirectional reading of 1D, 2D and postal barcodes
- CortexRM® Remote Management ready
- Multiple programmable buttons for customized workflow processes
- Reads barcodes on mobile devices
- Compatible with Bluetooth supported Android, iOS, and Windows mobile devices and tablets
- Disinfectant-ready IP65 housing prevents plastic degradation and securely protects electronics and optics
The CR2600 is an ultra-fast, durable Bluetooth® barcode reader that features an aggressive scan engine to decode all 1D, 2D and Postal barcode symbologies. Its patented dual field optics make transitioning from decoding wide to very small barcodes seamless. While patented glare-reduction technology means reading barcodes on shiny surfaces is no longer a challenge.
By scanning the QuickConnect Code™ located on the charging station, the CR2600 quickly establishes a wireless connection between the reader and the host device – enabling users to transmit barcoded data into any application. For added versatility, the CR2600 can be paired to other Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices.
Now with CodeShield™, Level 3 plastics, and an IP65 rating, the CR2600 tolerates more cleaners and disinfectants than any other healthcare barcode reader on the market. With CodeShield™, this pocket-sized, wireless reader can freely move in and out of patient rooms without affecting infection control protocols.