7 Warehouse Labeling Consultation Questions
Warehouses and distribution centers are at the heart of the supply chain. In this ever-changing environment, success relies on effective labeling. From receiving and stocking products to picking and shipping orders, inventory tracking helps you maintain visibility over the entire process.
Warehouse labeling is unique to each facility. It is important to work with experts to make sure you’re optimizing in the right areas while continuing to meet quotas. During an initial consultation, here are some of the questions you will encounter:
- Where are you applying your warehouse labels? (Bins, totes, racking, flooring, etc.)
- What is the square footage and ceiling height of your facility?
- Is your facility refrigerated? If so, what is the temperature range?
- What is your Warehouse Management Software (WMS)?
- What human-readable elements would you like on your labels? (color coding, location number, etc.)
- What barcode do you use?
- Do you need to use 2D barcodes or RFID?
Whatever your needs or budget, Dasco will find a solution that works for you. Reach out about a warehouse labeling consultation today.