Cleaning Cartridge Acetone 200ml for EBS-260
Hazardous Item: Extra charges will apply if expedited shipping is selected. Ships UPS.
- Power down the printer
- Remove the ink cartridge
- Install a cleaning cartridge, ensure you have the proper cleaning cartridge (your cleaning cartridge should match the type of ink your printer is configured to print) or the printer will not accept the cartridge.
- Power on the printer and press Start, you will hear the printer begin to pressurize
- When the printer has completed pressurization, press stop
- In a well-ventilated area press and hold the start icon on the right side of the screen
- Select Purge
- Point the printer towards a scrap piece of cardboard/hazmat container
- Hold down the trigger and the unit will sound and fire all 32 nozzles at once.
- Purge the unit for approximately 30-40 seconds or until the ink is replaced by cleaning solution.
- At this time, release the trigger
- Power down the unit and install the ink cartridge to prevent dust and contaminants from entering the unit.
Cleaning cartridge for EBS-260 Printers