Cleaning Cartridge Acetone 200ml for EBS-260
This item is only avaliable to customers located in the United States.
Hazardous Item: A $93 charge will be incurred on final payment for shipping methods that go by air. This fee will NOT be reflected in your online order confirmation. Ships UPS only. Please contact Dasco for any questions.
- Power down the printer
- Remove the ink cartridge
- Before Installing a cleaning cartridge, ensure you have the proper cartridge or the printer will not accept it. Your cleaning cartridge should match the type of ink your printer is configured to print.
- Power on the printer and press Start, you will hear the printer begin to pressurize
- When the printer has completed pressurization, press stop
- In a well-ventilated area press and hold the start icon on the right side of the screen
- Select Purge
- Point the printer towards a scrap piece of cardboard/hazmat container
- Hold down the trigger and the unit will sound and fire all 32 nozzles at once.
- Purge the unit for approximately 30-40 seconds or until the ink is replaced by the cleaning solution.
- At this time, release the trigger
- Power down the unit and install the ink cartridge to prevent dust and contaminants from entering the unit.
This product requires hazmat certification to ship and is nonrefundable unless the unopened product can be returned to Dasco.
Cleaning cartridge for EBS-260 Printers