Cleaning Cartridge Acetone 200ml for EBS-260
Hazardous Item: Extra charges will apply if expedited shipping is selected. Ships UPS.
- Power down the printer
- Remove the ink cartridge
- Before Installing a cleaning cartridge, ensure you have the proper cartridge or the printer will not accept it. Your cleaning cartridge should match the type of ink your printer is configured to print.
- Power on the printer and press Start, you will hear the printer begin to pressurize
- When the printer has completed pressurization, press stop
- In a well-ventilated area press and hold the start icon on the right side of the screen
- Select Purge
- Point the printer towards a scrap piece of cardboard/hazmat container
- Hold down the trigger and the unit will sound and fire all 32 nozzles at once.
- Purge the unit for approximately 30-40 seconds or until the ink is replaced by cleaning solution.
- At this time, release the trigger
- Power down the unit and install the ink cartridge to prevent dust and contaminants from entering the unit.
Cleaning cartridge for EBS-260 Printers