Depending on what type of label material you are printing on, there are three different ribbon materials to choose from. Each has different properties and is best used with certain label materials and/or applications.

Wax ($): Used for standard printing on paper and uncoated label material.

Wax/Resin ($$): Used for applications requiring excellent resistance to chemicals on paper and synthetic materials.

Resin ($$$): Provides the best durability of all ribbons and is also frequently used on labels needing to withstand chemicals and heat.

If you have thermal transfer label stock and are searching for a compatible ribbon, shop by material below, shoot us an e-mail to get clarification on what type of ribbon you should use or send us a sample of your material to test!